What I’m up to now...
- House projects: backyard bike storage shed; new dog crate for Oden
- Continuing into my fifth month of my Year of Living Without
- Preparing to submit my home office to the awesome Workspaces newsletter – Almost there (seriously)!
- Getting back to nightly fiction (and some non-fiction) reading (took a couple of weeks off for other efforts)
- Trying to get back to regular newsletter writing cadence
...and here’s what I’m reading now.
This is a “now page” I update approximately monthly. You should consider maintaining one.
Here’s what I’ve read.
Refining writing flows Swapping all my sites over to Fontshare web fonts from Google Fonts Starting my Year Without theme with my phone (and watch) in grayscale only mode Planning my 2023 themes and how to lean into them Recovering from an ankle fracture and surgery (back to two shoes and only a compression sock most days!) Relaunching my Triangle of the Mind | 📐 of the 🧠 newsletter on a new platform (Loops) Learning Figma for design Putting the finishing touches on the modular garage dance studio Researching the best async tools and practices for evolving our team’s “how we work” document Planning for our July family vacation to Austin, TX Decluttering @ home Training our English Mastiff pup, Oden Creating new writing flow shortcuts on Apple platforms Eliminating two cubes in two office buildings at work Putting the finishing touches on my home office Migrating 3 sites to Write.as Learning Go for scripting