What I’m up to now...
- Relaunching my Triangle of the Mind | 📐 of the 🧠 newsletter on a new platform (Loops)
- Recovering from an ankle fracture and surgery (back to two shoes and only a compression sock most days!)
- Preparing to submit my home office to the awesome Workspaces newsletter – Almost there (seriously!)
- Planning my 2023 themes and how to lean into them
- Starting my Year Without theme with my phone (and watch) in grayscale only mode
- Mentally re-acclimating to corporate work after the holiday break
...and here’s what I’m reading now.
This is a “now page” I update approximately monthly. You should consider maintaining one.
Learning Figma for design Putting the finishing touches on the modular garage dance studio Researching the best async tools and practices for evolving our team’s “how we work” document Planning for our July family vacation to Austin, TX Decluttering @ home Training our English Mastiff pup, Oden Creating new writing flow shortcuts on plarforms Eliminating two cubes in two office buildings at work Putting the finishing touches on my home office Migrating 3 sites to Write.as Learning Go for scripting
...and here’s what I’ve read